New EGF Research featured in Time Magazine and Axios
In our latest research — Modeling Democracy — we set out to answer the question: what does the rest of the world think about American democracy? Read our white paper and watch the in-country videos we produced in which people across the globe talk about their mix of admiration and concern for American-style democracy. You may find yourself surprised by some of what you hear.
We are delighted that our work has already been recognized in the media:
- TIME Magazine: Why the World Wants Democracy but Not Necessarily the American Version by EGF board president, Ian Bremmer
- Axios: Admiration in China for American democracy
- Mark Hannah on Christiane Amanpour panel at CNNi talking about American-style democracy
- Why the World Loves (and Hates) Us, op-ed on The Hill with Mark Hannah discussing findings from Modeling Democracy and what they mean
- The National, Does the ‘greatness and genius of America’ still stand?
This post is part of Independent America, a three-year research project led out by EGF senior fellow Mark Hannah, which seeks to explore how U.S. foreign policy could better be tailored to new global realities and to the preferences of American voters.