New EGF Research featured in Time Magazine and Axios
In our latest research — Modeling Democracy — we set out to answer the question: what does the rest of the world think about American democracy? Read our white paper and watch the in-country videos we produced in which people across the globe talk about their mix of admiration and concern for American-style democracy. You may find yourself surprised by some of what you hear.
We are delighted that our work has already been recognized in the media:
- TIME Magazine: Why the World Wants Democracy but Not Necessarily the American Version by EGF board president, Ian Bremmer
- Axios: Admiration in China for American democracy
- Mark Hannah on Christiane Amanpour panel at CNNi talking about American-style democracy
- Why the World Loves (and Hates) Us, op-ed on The Hill with Mark Hannah discussing findings from Modeling Democracy and what they mean
- The National, Does the ‘greatness and genius of America’ still stand?